The Agate stone is the blend of the rock formation class of Chalcedony and Quartz.
One can find Agate stone in colors like blue, red, purple, black, green, brown, pink, etc. The Agate Stone Meaning relates to healing and grounding.
Agate gemstone is found in different styles and changing patterns on the stone’s surface, each one epitomizing different meanings. Agate is one of the oldest healing gemstones existing currently. In ancient times Agate was used in the breastplates of armor to re-energize the warriors and make them victorious in battle. The meaning of Agate goes way back to the creation of humankind.
Formation, History, And Location of Agate Gemstone
The Agate gemstone got evolved in volcanic rocks. Therefore, one can find Agate gemstone in volcanic rocks. Agate stone usually forms in cavities, consequently taking the form of layers, ultimately giving shape to the color bands. Agate Stone is formed by the combination of Chalcedony and Quartz.
Gemologists worldwide believed that the name Agate got contrived by the Greek philosopher and naturalist Theophrastus, who found the stone while walking along the shoreline of Achates in Sicily. The vibrant or colorful Agates were discovered over 3,000 years ago from the river. Egyptians utilized Agate to avoid natural calamities. Its ornamental use originates from Ancient Greece in assorted jewelry and the seal stones of Greek warriors.
Many churches also used Agate gemstone while constructing their window panes to stay safe from lower energies. The Agate Stone gets generally found on lakes and oceans’ beaches and in zones with exposed gravel. In India, Agate gemstone is in parts of Bombay, Chennai, and Orissa. The Agate stone is available on all continents of the world. One can discover Agate gemstones in Mines of Africa, the USA, Brazil, Italy, Germany, Mexico, Canada, Russia, and Nepal.
The most prominent Agate gemstones ever found were in Lake Superior of Minnesota.
Types of Agate Stone
There are many types of Agate stone, and they are as follows:
- Blue Lace Agate– Alluring Blue Lace Agate is instantly soothing with its dim color scheme and cloud-like vibes. It is an ideal stone for clearing the blocked throat chakras, encouraging you to speak the truth.
- Black Agate – Black Agate is famous for its healing qualities, and it is a beautiful stone. The color black symbolizes protection from evil energies. Divert the attention of people by wearing a stunning Black Agate Necklace. The Black Agate has distinctive patterns and layers that increase the appeal of the stone and stands out in terms of charm out of all Agate gemstones.
- Green Agate– The color green signifies a lot of energy and freshness, and this factor makes the green Agate center of attention. The Green Agate Pendant gained popularity in age-old civilizations as a sign of protection from evil. One can get green color Agate gemstone naturally from nature. The meaning of Green Agate crystals is exclusive and captivating, which makes it apt to create alluring Agate Jewelry designs.
- Pink Agate– The Pink color Agate stone is the tempting and soft-toned variety of the Agate family. The Pink Agate welcomes serenity, positivity, and calmness to the wearer’s life. Graceful Pink Agate activates the Heart Chakra.
- Purple Agate– Wear an Elegant and powerful Agate Ring to look and feel good. The qualities of Purple, Agate are associated with relaxation and the inner balance of an individual. In addition, it acts as a barrier between negative energies and the wearer.
Use of Agate Stone
Since ancient times the Agate stone has been used to vanish curses, evil eyes, and as a present for people who have been married for a long time. Varied-shaped beads get usually used to make different kinds of Wholesale Agate Jewelry.
Artifacts of Agate gemstone are highly adored, such as Bookends, Coasters, Paperweights. Cleanse energy and balance emotions by wearing Agate gemstone. Agate gets utilized in arts and crafts and the manufacturing industries due to its high resistance to many chemicals.
Advantages of Agate Stone
- Wearer can align the heart, mind, and body by wearing Agate gemstone.
- Agate gemstone works wonderfully to alleviate stress and anxiety.
- Versatile Agate stone boosts courage and confidence in a person.
- The Agate stone welcomes good luck and prosperity.