WAV is a lossless format that does not help in compressing the file. Your music will sound to you just the same as if you were playing a CD. WAV is also preferred to MP3 for loops. MP3 is unable to create seamless loops, while WAV can – the WAV format creates totally seamless loops with no silence between them. Here are 10 ways you can use to convert YouTube to WAV.
WAV is a lossless format, which means the file is not compressed. Your music will sound to you just like it would if you were listening to a CD. For looping, WAV is preferable over MP3. MP3 is unable to make seamless loops, however, WAV is capable of doing so. WAV creates completely seamless loops with no gaps in between. Here are ten methods for converting YouTube to WAV.
How to Convert YouTube to WAV in 10 Easy methods
There is no need to install anything for this. It can convert your YouTube videos to WAV, FLV, MP3, MP4, and MPEG formats, among others. Both video and audio files can be converted. You Convert It has the added benefit of allowing you to view videos online while converting.
Simply choose the file you want to convert, the format you want it converted to, and your email address. Then select ‘Convert.It’ from the drop-down menu.
- There is no need to install anything.
- Allows you to watch videos on the internet.
- A cloud storage service is accessible for free.
- Sharing on social media.
- The download speed is sluggish.
- There are just a few formats available. While this isn’t necessary for a YouTube to WAV converter, the majority of those listed above can convert to other formats if the necessity arises.
#2. Converting Bender
Depending on whether you want video, music, or both, Bender Converter transforms your YouTube files to WAV and other common formats. AVI, GIF, JPEG, and MPEG are among them.
This YouTube to WAV converter is simple to use and supports both video and audio conversion. It’s completely free and certainly worth a go.
- It’s simple to use and doesn’t require any technical skills.
- It works on your tablet and smartphone, as well as a laptop or other connected device.
- Conversion of fat and download rate It works rapidly, so you won’t have to wait long for the format conversion to finish.
- There is no need to register.
- The number of conversion formats available is limited.
- Otherwise, it performs admirably.
Docspal is a free service that does not need registration. It can convert a variety of file types to other forms, such as YouTube to WAV and papers and ebooks to other formats. WAV, JPEG, MP3, AAC, AC3, and WMA are among the file types it supports. Also available in FLV Flash format, as well as mobile versions for iPod, iPad, and iPhone.
Drag and drop the file you want to convert or choose it from your folders. Choose the source file format and the destination file format, then click ‘Convert Files.’ It works, and it is simply personified, just like the others above. Simply choose a file to convert, specify the format, and click Convert!
- It can convert any YouTube file using only the YouTube file’s URL link.
- It is completely free to use.
- There is no need to register.
- It also has the ability to convert documents and e-books.
- The number of supported formats is limited.
- The output quality isn’t always as good as it should be.
#4. YouTube-to-WAV Converter
The ‘YouTube-to’ websites are a collection of websites that may be used to download YouTube videos into certain file formats. You’ll need to go to a special site that offers this service to convert this to WAV format. This website provides that service; it is not in English, but it functions satisfactorily
Enter the YouTube file’s link URL, choose one of the conversion methods (WAV in our instance), and you’re done. It’s that simple. You should have no issues, and this approach works for WAV conversions as well as MP3 and MP4 HD conversions. It’s quick and easy to use, and it’s an excellent choice if you just want a simple conversion with no frills.
- Easy to use and works nicely.
- There is no need to download software because it is reliable and accessible online.
- Also suitable for MP3 — the most popular mobile phone format.
- None that we could identify, except for the fact that it is not written in English.
#5. Converting Online
Another online converter that can convert YouTube audio to WAV is Online Convert. It also converts to AAC, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, MP4, OGG, and WMA, among other formats.
Not only can you convert YouTube audio to WAV using Online-Convert, but you can also convert YouTube to AAC, OGG, WMA, FLAC, AIFF, MP3 and MP4 with it. It’s a free YouTube to WAV converter that starts converting your audio file as soon as you upload it.
- It’s a completely free WAV to audio converter.
- It can extract the music files from any music videos you’ve posted.
- Documents and eBooks may also be converted to your desired format with this programme.
- It is not capable of converting MOV files.
#6. Conversion of Files
For YouTube to WAV conversions, Files Conversion offers numerous alternatives. This dashboard may be found by clicking here:
It’s simple to use. Select a file from your local storage folders or type a URL for the YouTube video’s location. After that, you may pick from a variety of file types, including WAV, MOV, MP3, MVK, AVI, ASX, and AMV, among others. You may also choose the size of your movie and the quality it should have.
- It’s simple to use, especially for children.
- Your video file can be converted to any format, including video and audio.
- It is extremely user-friendly and provides you with a great degree of format and aesthetic freedom.
- This is not a free programme; there is no such thing as a free version of ‘Files Conversion.’
- It is not an internet programme, but rather one that must be downloaded and installed on your device.
#7. Make use of XYDownloader.
XYDownloader is a programme that lets you convert YouTube videos into a variety of formats, including WAV. All you have to do is click once, and videos from YouTube and other websites that distribute videos will be downloaded. When you download the videos, they will be converted to WAV format. It’s also the most popular adult video downloader.
Simply go to the XYDownloader website and download the free version of the software. With only one click, the software is now installed.
You may either copy the URL of what you want to convert and paste it into the given window, or you can download it into the converter by clicking the ‘Download’ option to the right. Make sure the “Download then Convert” slider is turned on. This displays a variety of video and music formats. Then select the desired format (in this example, WAV) and continue. That’s all there is to it.
- This programme may also be used to convert between different formats (MP4, MOV and others).
- It’s quite simple to use.
- Conversion to WAV or your preferred file is completed quickly.
- XYDownloader can’t convert AAC files, which are utilised by iTunes. It is feasible, however, to convert AAC to MP3 and then MP3 to WAV.
$8. iTube Studio:
YouTube to WAV Converter for Mac and Windows
YouTube videos may be downloaded and converted to WAV format using iTube Studio for Mac and iTube Studio for Windows. Both are completely free! You can, however, download any YouTube footage in WAV format 3 times quicker if you utilise the YouTube videos to WAV downloader! It may also be used to immediately convert 4K HD YouTube clips to WAV files.
If you’re not sure what the technical phrases mean, simply try it! Nothing will be harmed as a result of your actions. As shown in the following screen, this programme offers more than only one form of conversion:
The downloads are quick, and you can quickly change the format of YouTube videos. This programme may be used to extract audio from video files and convert them to different formats. You can also use iTube Studio to convert eBooks and documents to other formats.
- It’s simple to use.
- Extremely adaptable.
- As previously stated, there are several functions.
- There are Mac and Windows versions available.
- There were no cons that we could uncover.
#9. Converting Office
Office Converter is a free and simple to use programme. It may be used without installing anything and there is no need to create an account. You may convert a collection of films or simply one at a time; either way, it’s straightforward to use.
Click ‘Download and Convert’ after entering the URLs of the file(s) you wish to convert from YouTube to WAV. That’s all there is to it. Your converted videos will be saved for 24 hours if you use it for free. They are saved for 30 days if you are a subscriber.
- Extremely simple to use — it doesn’t get much easier than this.
- It’s completely free to use, yet there is a paid membership option if you want it.
- Convert single or several YouTube videos to WAV.
- There were no cons that we could uncover.
#10. Video Converter Online
YouTube to WAV conversion is simple with Online Video Converter. It also converts YouTube to AAC, M4A, MP3, OGG, and WMA audio formats.
YouTube videos may be converted to a variety of other formats, including MP3, M4A, WMA, OGG, and AAC, using Online Video Converter. To begin, go to OnlineVideoConverter.com and look at the screen below:
Copy and paste your YouTube video link into the box given by clicking on the left-hand picture, ‘Convert a video link/URL.’ Select WAV Audio from the drop-down menu. ‘Start’ should appear below the above screen; click it, and the ‘Download’ button should appear after the conversion is complete. That’s all there is to it!
You may pick the start and stop locations on the screen and then click ‘Start’ if you just want to covert a portion of the video. This YouTube to WAV converter is incredibly simple to use and does not require any technical skills.
- You may convert to a variety of music formats, including FLAC, as described above.
- It’s simple to use — just press the button!
- Anything is ranked first because there is no need to download it; instead, you may use it online.
- There were no cons that we could uncover. It’s effective!
Summary of YouTube to WAV conversion
Our top 10 YouTube to WAV converters are listed above. Yours may differ, but after putting each one to the test, we came to the following conclusion. Others could be available as well. However, we scored them based on cost (most are free), simplicity of use, download speed, conversion speed, and conversion duration.
Despite the fact that this is primarily a study of YouTube to WAV conversion programmes, we also considered the larger range of formats that each offers.