A straightforward way for upgrading your current Windows to Windows 10 (32 Bit 64 Bit).
We’ll go through two different ways to install Windows 10 in this article. The first approach is to upgrade to Windows 10 for free, and the second is to produce a Windows 10 installation CD that can be used on any PC.
I believe it will be simple for you as well. You may also update Windows 10 from an older version to the most recent version. I’ve always enjoyed the announcement of a new Microsoft Windows 10 operating system. After the introduction of Windows 8.1, users expected Windows 9, but Microsoft surprised everyone by skipping 9 and instead of releasing Windows 10.
The most recent Windows version is Microsoft Windows 10, which features a new Metro Style UI (User Interface), and Microsoft had to go one step further by combining Windows 7 and Windows 8 to produce the newest Windows 10.
There are claims that Windows 11 will be released in the next Windows 10 upgrade on June 15, 2021. In this leak, you can see a redesigned user interface, a Start menu, and other improvements to the operating system.
If you wish to install Windows 11 on your computer as well, follow our instructions – Download & Install Windows 11. You may also download the Windows 11 ISO image for testing purposes.
In 2022, here’s a step-by-step tutorial on downloading and installing Windows 10.
So far, technical groups have reacted positively to Windows 10. Microsoft, on the other hand, has announced that it would no longer provide Windows 10 for free.
Yes, you may get a free copy of the Windows 10 ISO file from the internet, but it will not receive any future upgrades; if you want a free copy of the Windows 10 operating system, keep reading.
Windows 10 Technical Specifications
- Windows 10 is the name of the programme. Technical summary in English mainstream language is available in 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
- Offline Installer/Full Standalone Setup: Offline Installer/Full Standalone Setup:
- Compatibility 32-bit (x86)/64-bit architecture (x64)
- Developers: Microsoft License: Free
Windows 10 Minimum System Requirements:
- OS To improve:- Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 is required ( Windows installed must be a genuine one; otherwise, no update will avail you).
- CPU (or SoC): 1 GHz or faster processor (System on a chip). A CPU that supports CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF capabilities is required for 64-bit versions of Windows 10.
- 1 GB RAM for 32-bit or 2 GB RAM for 64-bit
- Physical Memory (Hard Disk Space): 32-bit: 16 GB; 64-bit: 20 GB
- Graphics: WDDM 1.0 driver with DirectX 9 or later.
- 1024 x 600 pixels (display or resolution).
- Touch: For tablets or Windows devices that enable multi-touch.
- Some functions require a Microsoft account.
- Only the United States, the United Kingdom, China, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain have Cortana support.
- Windows Hello Face Recognition: a face recognition or iris detection infrared camera, or a fingerprint reader that supports the Windows Biometric Framework.
- Media streaming: Only specific territories have access to Xbox Music and Xbox Video streaming services.
- Kernel-mode drivers that are compatible.
- InstantGo and TPM 2.0 provide device encryption.
- BitLocker requires Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, a USB flash drive, and a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 or 2.0.
- Wi-Fi Direct Printing: To access services, you’ll need a Wifi Router.
#1. Upgrading from an earlier version of Windows to Windows 10:
If you’re running Windows 7 or Windows 8.x, you may upgrade to Windows 10 for free. Here’s how you can improve your situation:
- Step 1. First and foremost, make sure you have a legitimate copy of Windows 7/8/8.1, as this update is exclusively for these versions of Windows.
- Step 2. Go to Control Panel -> Windows Update in your legitimate version of Windows.
- Step 3. Now, users in all 190 countries where Windows 10 is being distributed will be able to download the Windows 10 Major Update.
- Step 4. Select Install the update to begin the download process on Windows 10.
- Step 5. If you don’t see that screen after completing the previous steps, click the Windows sign icon in the system tray.
- Step 6. The Reservation Confirmed option will appear, followed by the Download Option For Windows 10 option. Simply tap on it.
- Step 7. Windows 10 will now begin to download on your computer, which may take some time depending on your internet speed. When this operation is finished, your computer will reboot automatically.
That is all there is to it. Now you will be able to use Windows 10, which is the most spectacular version of Windows.
#2. Create a Windows 10 installation disc by following these steps:
- Step 1. First and foremost, you must obtain the most recent version of the Media Creation Tool; links to the appropriate bit tool are provided below.
Note- If you are unable to download the file, right-click the link and choose ‘Open Link in New Tab.’ The download process should now begin.
- Step 2. Select Create an installation media from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3. Now you must install the programme on your PC and run it. You will be given two options: make the USB flash drive bootable to install Windows or obtain the ISO file. Choose ISO File from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4. The download will begin now, and it may take some time depending on your internet speed.
- Step 5. Once the download is complete, you will be given the ISO file for Windows 10, which you must now burn on a DVD; to do so, the first download and install the Windows USB/DVD Download Tool. Microsoft Corporation has made this utility available for free.
- Step 6. Don’t be concerned about the software’s name, which is Windows 7. However, this programme is compatible with Windows 7, 8, or 8.1, as well as Windows 10. You must now install the programme that you have downloaded. You must now execute it after installing it.
- Step 7. Now, in the open window, click browse, as shown below. Locate and choose the Windows ISO file path, then click the Next button.
- Step 8. Now click on the DVD in the following window to make it bootable so you may install Windows 10 on any PC. Alternatively, you may create a bootable pen drive by selecting the USB option.
- Step 9. The burning process will now begin, and in a few minutes, you will have a Windows 10 installation CD that you can use to install Windows 10 on any PC.
#3. Alternative Method:
Microsoft’s free Windows 10 upgrade offer has already expired. If you still want to use Windows 10 without investing any money, use the following method:
- Step 1. To begin, go to this page and then click the Download Tool Now option.
- Step 2. Once the programme has been downloaded, open it and select Upgrade this PC Now.
- Step 3. Select the second option, Create Installation Media for Another PC, if you want to install Windows 10 on another machine.
- Step 4. After the download is complete, you will be given the ISO file. You may perform the setup after mounting the ISO image file. You will not be asked for the product key during this installation.
Note: Before installing Windows 10, look through the system requirements. Enjoy, and don’t forget to tell your friends about it. If you have any issues, please share them in the comments section below.
So that’s all there is to know about Windows 10 Upgrade full version free download. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below. I hope you found this material useful! Could you also pass it on to your friends?