Do the words ‘programming interface ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll miss’ ring a bell? You will generally see this while dispatching a program on your Windows PC as a mistake message The program can’t begin since the programming interface ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is absent from your PC.
This blunder either implies that Universal CRT, which is essential for the Visual C++ Redistributable has either neglected to introduce appropriately or that the programming interface ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll document has become defiled or disappeared. You might get this mistake when attempting to open some Adobe applications, SmartFTP programming, Skype, Microsoft Office, etc.
Fix: Api-Ms-Win-Crt-Runtime-L1-1-0.dll is Missing Error
A few Prerequisites You Should Take Care Of
Prior to pushing ahead with the fixes, you ought to adhere to the guidelines given underneath:
Ensure that you update your Windows. Run Windows Update and affirm.
Run the System File Checker to supplant possibly ruined framework records.
You can likewise reinstall the program that is causing this blunder.
Fixing the Api-Ms-Win-Crt-Runtime-L1-1-0.dll Missing Error
1. Fix Already Installed the Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package
On the off chance that you have as of now introduced the Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable bundle, however, you actually experience the mistake, you may need to fix the program.
- Open Control Panel and go to Programs and Features area.
- Discover Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) [for 64-digit machine], right-click on it and select Change.
- Click on the Repair button.
- Click Yes on the brief by the User Account Control and adhere to the on-screen directions to finish the maintenance.
2. Re-Register the DLL record
On the off chance that the DLL record is available on your PC, yet you keep on getting the programming interface ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing blunder, you might have to re-register the DLL document.
The Regsvr32 device is an order line utility that can be utilized for enlisting and un-enrolling DLL documents. To enrol a DLL document, open an order brief windows as an executive, type the accompanying and press Enter:
regsvr32 "way and filename of dll or ocx"
To un-register a DLL document, open an order brief window as a chairman, type the accompanying and press Enter:
regsvr32/u "way and filename of dll or ocx"
On the off chance that the DLL record is missing then you can attempt the accompanying fixes:
- Run the implicit System File Checker apparatus to supplant absent or debased working framework records.
- Press the Windows symbol + R. Type cmd.exe into the window and press enter in order to dispatch the Command Prompt window.
- Assuming that you are running Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 8, first run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) instrument preceding running the System File Checker. Type the accompanying order, and afterwards hit Enter.
- Type the accompanying text at the order brief: sfc/scannow.
- All secured documents will be checked and any adulterated records will be supplanted as new.
- Run the DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management) apparatus and fix the Windows framework picture and fix a debased Windows Component Store.
- Press the Windows symbol + X to open the Power User menu and pick Command Prompt (Admin).
- Type the accompanying order and press Enter:
- Fix or re-introduce the product on the off chance that some application hurls this mistake.
- Duplicate the DLL document from another framework and reestablish it on your PC, trailed by re-enlisting the DLL record.
- In the event that nothing, unless there any are other options available, works for you, if all else fails you can download the missing DLL document from the web and use it. Despite the fact that duplicate glueing the downloaded document to a specific area is certifiably not an optimal arrangement, it may work.
3. Download the Update for Universal C Runtime
Assuming the mistake is as yet not settled, download the Update for Universal C Runtime from Microsoft. Introduce the Runtime part, restart your PC and check. Simply recall that starting with Windows 10, the Universal CRT is important for the working framework.
4. Introduce the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Update
On the off chance that the arrangements referenced above don’t assist with fixing the programming interface ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is a missing mistake, you might need to introduce Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable update from Microsoft. You really want to pick OS engineering, for example, 32-cycle or 64-bit.
5. Introduce Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017
Like the Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable bundle, a couple of projects utilize the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 to fix the mistake. So you might have to introduce this one
We trust the arrangements referenced above act the hero and assist with getting you freed of the programming interface ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing mistake.